Monday, March 1, 2010

March Goals

March Goals
Health goal- To eat a better breakfast.
House goal- My laundry has been a bit overwhelming the last few weeks. I want to get it back under control.
Spiritual goal- Work on our scripture study.
Family Relationship goal- To go on a date with my husband. A goal I have really been working on for a month is making a better dinner experience for all of us. We've gotten so used to Red Fish eating before Two Fish gets home and taking turns eating after he gets home it's become a mess. I've noticed a HUGE difference now that we are trying to sit down at the table together. I'm working on my menu plans and grocery shopping too as part of the new budget. This is all extremely hard for me.
Mental Health goal- Read two books a month. Listen to more music.
Financial goal- Transfer my 401k.

February Goals

Health goal- floss my teeth on a regular basis. Schedule a dentist appointment. Continued from last month. I did actually go see the dentist, and yes it was as awful as I thought.
House goal- Work on getting on cleaning schedule.- Did great some weeks and terrible last week
Spiritual goal- Have Family Home Evening every week. Continued from last month. Did great!
Family Relationship goal- set aside specific time everyday to just play with Red Fish and New Fish and do nothing else. Go on a date with my husband. Work on including at least 3 art projects and music activities every week with my girls. Continued from last month. Went well!
Mental Health goal- Read two books a month. Continued from last month. Done.
Financial goal- Put together a budget for the year based on our spending reports for the last year. Continued from last month. Done and actually stuck to it.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Cap'n Crunch would be a very healthy breakfast! It's a good thing you like it so much!

Somers said...

Hey, it seems like you've got your priorities straight! I know meal planning and grocery shopping are my least favorite things too. You can do it!

Post a Comment