Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Crazy At Our House

 There are days when my kids get an idea in their head that they just have to share with their friends.  Yesterday the idea was to "paint watercolor pumpkins just like last year."  It isn't going to stay warm around here forever.  So I figured we had better hurry and take advantage of it.  It took about 30 seconds for them to round up some friends and we painted.  This year I let the girls help cut out their pumpkins.  We finished the afternoon off with a whole bunch of Red Light/Green Light, Mother May I, ballgames etc.  Then Red Fish had a soccer game and New Fish took a nap right on the side of the field.  My kids have been getting a lot of playtime lately and it makes me happy to see them having fun with their friends.
Red Fish/New Fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment