Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Costumes

 My girls went to a little Halloween party with my parents tonight.  It was the first time they dressed up in their costumes.  Red Fish wanted to be her favorite animal, a giraffe, for Halloween.  All of the costumes I could find online were ugly and expensive.  Luckily, I have a super talented Mom who made her costume for us.  It is so fun to make my kids dreams come true.  After Halloween Red Fish can just wear the jammies.  I'm not sure why Red Fish insisted on holding a moose in the picture but she is the cutest giraffe ever.  She is going to wear it school tomorrow, another Halloween party on Friday and then next week.
New Fish has been insisting for months that she was going to be a princess for Halloween and not a clown.  She changed her mind tonight (Yay!)  She might still wear her Rapunzel dress for trick or treating but I don't really care.  This clown costume was made by my grandmother for my Dad over fifty years ago.  I wore it twenty-eight years ago and Asia wore it two years ago.  It was so cute to see New Fish carrying on the tradition.  I need to dig out pictures to show us all wearing it over the years.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be fun to see each of you over the years in the clown costume.

Post a Comment