Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Red Fish's Room

Red Fish is thrilled with her new bed and wall things.  The room is rainbow colored with mostly pink and purple- just the way she likes it. The bed was an awesome hand me down that just needed some TLC and paint.  I just need the matching dresser so I can put her cute aquarium (her grandma gave her last year) lamp on it and everything will be finished.  The wall above her bed has metal letters spelling out her name.  The mobile in the corner has paintings by favorite artists clipped on it.  The pink circle in the frame is a bulletin board for some of her numerous creations.  I am in love with this room because it actually has everything the way I want it, as opposed to most of the rooms in my house.  I used to think I would have a fully decorated house when I grew up but that doesn't look realistic anytime in the near future.  For now I will settle for having really cute children's rooms.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Awesome job! It looks fantastic!!!

Post a Comment