Thursday, November 24, 2011

More Turkey Week

It has been a fun week so far.  Plenty of family time.  A lot of talking about being thankful and what Thanksgiving means.
 The girls have been very into cooking lately.  Maybe because I've been cooking more or because I'm getting a little better at letting them "help." New Fish especially loves to be in charge of stirring.
 Two Fish took this picture as proof that the girls take after him and share his love of technology (and android.)  They are doing puzzles and mazes on his tablet and phone.  It's disturbing how well they can use all things electronic on their own.  We had to put a stop to Red Fish downloading her own apps.
We made turkeys out of foam shapes, feathers, colored sticks, sequins and a ball of salt dough.

The girls are pretty pleased with them.

What a lucky Mom and Wife I am. 

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Cute pics!! I need to be better about letting my kids "help" me when I cook!

Post a Comment