Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some Things Don't Change

No matter where we are- Some things don't change. My baby is still an artist.

Well, Red Fish had her tonsils out on Thursday. A quick surgery has turned into an extended stay at the hospital. I'm really hoping to go home tomorrow. For now, I'm just spending my days snuggling my red head baby and giving her the extra love she needs. I hate being at the hospital, but I sure love being her mommy and getting to be the one who takes her fears away.

I have a lot to write and a lot of pictures but I'm too tired to blog much. Wish me luck for night three in an armchair.

2 comments:

Linnea said...

I'm so sorry you're stuck there! We're hoping she gets released soon!!

The Clem Family said...

Oh, bummer! I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck at the hospital. I hope you and Red can get back home real soon! {{{hugs}}}

Post a Comment