Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Room




So here is my room a little more put together. I painted the walls (although it didn't work out quite as intended) before we moved in. The bed spread was a gift for Christmas two years ago. The lamps were bought on clearance from Home Depot a few weeks ago and inspired me to finish the curtains out of a bolt of material I had bought six months ago. The pictures were bought out of some dude's van. Thanks to my husband for helping me hang everything up. Good thing those lamps were on clearance or my room may never have been somewhat put together.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks great! And your dog matches everything perfectly!

The Clem Family said...

Very cute! Now, come do mine!

Somers said...

Looks good! Isn't it funny how it is so much easier to decorate a space for your kids than for yourself?

Lei said...

I was looking at this fun glaze by Ralph Lauren called candlelight or something like that. You can paint it over an existing paint color to give it the same effect you have here. I thought that was such a cool idea! Is that what you used?

Gwen said...

I like the dog decoration!!

Richinsrock said...

You are one talented lady!

Post a Comment