Friday, September 17, 2010

Chatter Box

Red Fish has recently become a chatty cathy. She talks and talks and I'm only understanding about 25% but it's a huge improvement over the single word phrases and silence. She chats and sings all day long especially when we are in the car. Today in the car we had quite the conversation. It was fascinating to hear what she had to say.

She "wants Me-Mine to take me to the E-I-E-I-O (farm). SOON. See moo, neigh, baa, and oinks." Then she wants "Pop Pops to take me on a ride in the red vroom (car)." She also wants to go "see where M.E. and Doo Home (their new house) and see the Blue-doo (Doo's car.)" She "want them have a bubba. A blue baby bubba name Elmo." Then Red Fish demonstrated how she would hold Elmo and kiss him. She "want Lee lee and J have a purple baby name Elmo. TWO ELMOS! Red FIsh LOVE Elmos." This is followed by her demonstrating how she would kiss the Elmos. "Matt (Two Fish's brother) have orange baby bubba. CUTE!" She wants "Annie and Mark (my friends) have a boy baby and Red FIsh hug boy baby." Then for most of the rest of the ride she just kept telling me how she wants a purple baby doll.

HILARIOUS.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is great!!

Somers said...

Isn't it fun when you get to hear all the funny stuff going on in their heads?

Post a Comment