Saturday, September 18, 2010

1 and 86- Bubs and Bockum's Birthday Bash


A perfect birthday bash! I went a little overboard with a tutu, new shirt, and newly made hairbows. We had party hats, crowns and breakfast food. New Fish was thrilled at the attention and I think Bockum enjoyed sharing his 86th birthday with a sweet one year old. I made them wear matching bibs made by friend Becky. Then my friend Nancy made them these AMAZING cakes that were just almost too cute to eat. She made all of the monkey cupcakes as well. It was a little windy and blew my decorations (made by Joanna as well as the invites) around and got us off to a late start but it turned out really nice. I'm spoiled with so many good friends and family. We did a little swimming and enjoyed being outside. New Fish was spoiled with so many presents and we had a great time having everyone come celebrate with us.

3 comments:

The Clem Family said...

She's so stinkin' cute! She is one spoiled little 1 year-old!

Nancy said...

Glad you guys had a fun party! It looks like it was a great celebration. Those bibs for the birthday people were so cute! I loved all the things you guys did. Using the tulle was so much fun. I think I'm inspired to make Abby her own tutu possibly for her halloween costume. Your girls are too super cute.

Somers said...

Looks like the bibs turned out great. What a cute party!

Post a Comment