Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Reveal

 Before
New Curtains I made last week to replace the ratty nasty old ones that had dog claw marks and stains.  They are better looking than this picture shows.  Notice the new floor.

We bought this pre-flood.  It has been sitting the garage waiting to be put together since our house was a wreck.
So the house is coming along.  We finally finished all of the big renovations and now I must try to somehow get myself to move everything back where it goes and try and make it a house again.  So here is the only part that is totally finished.  The entry way.  Notice that it had blond floors before and you can kind of see the old carpet vs. the new darker carpet.  I still need to hang something above the sideboard that won't cover my alarm system.  I also want to put books on the bottom but will need bookends and I don't shop that often, so it may take awhile.

1 comments:

Linnea said...

I LOVE your floors!! I'm jealous. But not enough to wish for a flood at my house... How exciting to be getting your house back together!!

Post a Comment