Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Fish's Third Birthday

Baking her birthday cupcakes
Today was New Fish's third birthday.  I can't believe my baby is three.  First thing she wanted this morning was a family hug.  Red Fish immediately jumped out of bed to sing to her.  It was very sweet.  She wore a birthday crown I made for her to nursery at church.  This afternoon she helped me bake cupcakes and we had a family party for her and my grandpa- Bockum.  New Fish has been spoiled beyond belief this birthday and she got to have many of the people who love her come celebrate with her.  I think she has a pretty fabulous birthday.  I will post more about what she is like at age 3 later this week.
Opening presents while wearing the birthday crown I made her.

Brothers, Mimi and Cousin D
88
New Fish already changed into her new bathing suit and hat with her cupcake



Three great grandparents with three great grandbabies

0 comments:

Post a Comment