Friday, September 14, 2012

New Fish's Birthday Party

Today was New Fish's first "friend party."  She invited all of her little friends from the neighborhood to a princess carnival.  We rented a bouncy house princess castle and a snow cone machine and borrowed my brother's popcorn machine. We made little crowns with foam stickers.  We played a few games and there was a lot of screaming and laughing.  I can't believe my little baby is going to be three!
All week New Fish has been saying: "I will have a party and wear a purple princess dress."  I just happened to have already bought her a purple princess dress for her birthday so I was pretty excited that was her birthday wish.  Two Fish and I let her open it this morning so she could wear it to her party.  When it was time for her to open presents she said: "Now everyone will open their present because I already opened mine and it was a dress."  She didn't understand that the presents were for her.  She was confused with everyone watching her open them. 
We had pink lemonade cupcakes and ended up making our snowcones in a blender because the machine didn't work.  It was pretty much chaos with all of the little kids.  Good thing my Mom and Two Fish's Mom were here to help me.







0 comments:

Post a Comment