Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ballerinas

Dancing poses
We were going to wait to try dance lessons after the soccer season was over but then I found two spots in a community education class for cheap so we decided to take the plunge and just make this Fall even crazier.  Today was the first day of ballet/creative dance for the girls.  They were thrilled.  The teacher seems a bit outnumbered but it should be a good introduction to see if the girls are really interested in taking more dance in the future.  It should be fun for them no matter what and they are already trying to convince me to change both of their middle names to Ballerina. I'm not allowed to watch their class again until their recital in November.  So I'll be sitting in the hall working on my design projects.  Any hour that they are happily entertained and I can work is good.

1 comments:

Somers said...

I should have known they wouldn't have any boring ballerina outfits.

Post a Comment