Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shakespeare Weekend


Last weekend I took off for a few days with the ladies from my bookclub.  We stayed in a beautiful house for the weekend and saw two plays.  We saw Richard III and Romeo and Juliet.  They were wonderful.  I've never read Richard III but I really enjoyed the play.  Richard's character was fabulous.  He was quirky and evil and still likeable.  Romeo and Juliet wasn't quite as good but I still enjoyed it.

Other than the plays we pretty much spent the whole weekend gabbing.  It was fun to discuss life, spirituality and motherhood with so many intelligent and accomplished women.  It made my brain feel a little less dusty.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Sure, all in the name of "book club!" Lol! Sounds like a blast!

Somers said...

Thanks for remembering to bring a camera!

Post a Comment