Monday, August 29, 2011

More Four Wheeling

We spent the weekend at the cabin with friends.  I should have been home cleaning my house and being responsible but escaping sounded so much better.  I love going to the cabin where there is no laundry and no internet connection so I can't feel the stress of all of the things I should be accomplishing.  Plus the girls get to run around and we all love it.  We can't keep Red Fish off the four wheelers.  She just loves riding around on them.  New Fish actually enjoyed riding this time but she will only go with Mommy.  (I guess she knows I am the best driver right?)

My favorite part of the weekend was laying on the back deck with Red Fish and watching for animal shapes in the clouds.  Summer is slipping away too fast.

2 comments:

Linnea said...

I'm glad you got a weekend away--isn't that what the cabin is for?! Part of me wants to disable my internet connection and phone for a few days every month.

The Clem Family said...

Red is my kind of gal! She knows the wheelers are where the real fun is! Cute pics!

Post a Comment