Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bus



So I found this rusted out double decker bus sitting in the middle of our town and I've been freaking out.  I love it.  I want family pictures taken in front of it but I'm terrified they will move it.  Because, who knows what it is doing there anyway right?  So I forced my family to run down to it on our way to church, propped my camera up and set the timer for like 5 pictures.  Nothing fabulous obviously, but I may have to talk them into going again with a better photographer... Please, please strange junky bus...stay put!

4 comments:

Somers said...

did you see Suzanne's pics on her blog. I think she was kind of freaking out too. Where is it anyway?

The Clem Family said...

Those pics are soooo cute!!! And so is that junky old bus!

Linnea said...

I love that bus--it makes me want to run down there and get pictures of the kids!

Richinsrock said...

Ahhh I love it, I want a picture by it too.

Post a Comment