Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fountain

 We are desperately trying to cross all of the to dos off our summer list.  I've bumped many things to our Fall list but the water activities have to be done NOW.  We went to run through the fountains at a local mall again this year.  I can't figure out why my Mom and I are always the only two adults running through the fountain?  I'm sure all of those moms sitting around edges think we are crazy people but I think crazy is a lot more fun.
 New Fish liked it more than Red Fish.  She was dancing and laughing her head off.

If you decide to go, make sure to make the noon fountain show!  It's a lot of extra water.  

We finished our outing with lunch in the park and I think the girls had an awesome day.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

When I take my kids to the splash park, I'm the only mom running around chasing my kids with squirt guns.....can't quite figure that one out, either. Cute pics!!

Somers said...

I don't know, I think all the moms on the side are wondering why they didn't think to wear their bathing suits....

Post a Comment