Monday, June 27, 2011

New Fish's First Swimming Lesson & Concert In The Park

 Little miss New Fish took her first swimming lesson today.  You have never seen a child so excited to get in the water.  She has been waiting for her turn for over a year and I gave in finally.  It's so much easier than trying to wrestle her during Red Fish's lessons and it made her SO HAPPY.  She was grinning from ear to ear the whole time.  She has no problems putting her face in the water or blowing bubbles and she was kicking up a storm.  It was so fun to watch her.

 My grandparents came to watch both of the girls swim since they hadn't seen Red Fish yet.  Red Fish can really swim now and she has been swimming all over the pool at my parent's house.  It's a little nerve wracking for me to take the girls there by myself now because they both think they can swim by themselves but I am having a blast seeing them both enjoy the water so much.

Our little niece I is staying with us this week.  She came to swimming lessons with us and then to a concert in the park later.  We planned to go to concerts in the park all month but we were rained out of several of them.  Luckily we made it to the last one.


1 comments:

Blogful said...

We have that same cute poka dot dress (Costco?) and the collar on ours pokes up too! Faulty! Looks like a fun time, regardless.

Post a Comment