Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

 We celebrated Father's day over a week ago because we weren't going to be home last Sunday. I am so lucky to be married to Two Fish, I couldn't ask for a better husband.  I really lucked out.  He is such a wonderful Father to our girls and seeing him become a Father has made me love him even more than I did before.  Our girls adore him.  In fact, I'm pretty sure they like him more than me. 
 We went up to my grandparents for a picnic after church.  We grilled chicken and had a feast.
 I'm also really lucky to have such a wonderful Dad.  He has always been my hero.  My grandfather also has a very special place in my heart. 
As you can see, I'm not the only one around here who loves my Dad!

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Cute pics!

Post a Comment