Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Almost Over



 Today was Red Fish's end of school year party.  We had to make a little party hat for her to take with her.  She just has one day left on Tuesday and then she is out for the summer.  I think she is going to be pretty bummed about it.  She has really loved going to preschool and riding on the bus.  It has been crazy getting her ready and out the door on Tuesdays and Thursdays but we've settled into a nice routine that I'm going to miss a bit because Red Fish really likes having the built in entertainment and stimulation of school and New Fish likes having some downtime with Mommy to herself.  I'm sure the time will quickly be filled by busy summer projects. I can't believe it has been a whole year of preschool.  Two more years and Red Fish will be headed off to Kindergarten and New Fish will be in Preschool.

After school today we went swimming with friends at the dive shop.  It's June and nowhere near warm enough for swimming outside at my Mom's house.  It's almost as if the weather has no regard for my feelings. Lame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment