Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Three Months

Well New Fish is three months old. The time is speeding past us at an ever increasing rate. She is a very smiley baby especially if you are smiling at her. She also has the gift of gab. Yesterday I had a meeting at work and New Fish sat on my lap the whole time and kept a running conversation going the whole time. New Fish likes to eat and when she is hungry, she is HUNGRY RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!! She is very interested in her sister and loves to sit by her and have Red Fish dote on her. Red Fish has started trying to pick her up which freaks me out. New Fish is a snuggler and wants to be held at all times. She isn't sleeping for more than 4 or 5 hours at a time so we've had a lot of long nights. I'm hoping now that she has some reserve tanks built in to those chubby cheeks we might all start getting a little more sleep. But the one good thing about getting her out of her cradle is how happy she is to see me. She snuggles me the whole time I am giving her the bottle. She's a little sweetie.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

She is such a cutie!! I can't believe that she is three months, already!!!

Post a Comment