Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Childhood Magic

Rainbows
We sprayed diluted watercolors on the snow today. You can't see the color on the snow because Blue Fish made it his business to run through it everytime we would color some snow. It was fine because Red Fish thought it was funny.
Discovering icicles for the first time.
Dress Up
When Red Fish found this Cinderella dress in New Fish's closet she was so excited. We immediately had to play dress up. I had quite a time trying to convince Red Fish that I needed to help her dress the baby. After they were both outfitted they sat on the big stuffed dog and had a nice chat like the glamorous little women that they are.
You would think a little baby would hate playing dressup, especially because she isn't fond of getting dressed in the morning. New Fish must have just loved the attention or something because she was having a great time. It's moments like this that make me so excited to have two little girls. I hope they will always be little buddies.
Red Fish is always glamorous. The few dress ups we have are getting used almost daily along with all of my scarves. The mirror in the toy room gets used quite a bit as well.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I love the idea of coloring the snow! I might have to steal that one. Of course, those two little girls dress up so glamorously....they take after their mama!!

Nancy said...

Super cute photos. I especially like the sunglasses. Those are two fantastic looking girls!

Post a Comment