Friday, October 9, 2009

Texas Snowflakes


I'm supposed to make some table decorations for Thanksgiving dinner. I've decided that Red Fish should make them since she is so into art and craft projects. Today it was pretty warm outside and New Fish was asleep (at least she was when we started) so we headed outside with our liquid watercolors and texas snowflakes. They look like giant coffee filters. Red Fish used an eye dropper to squirt paint all over the snowflakes. Red Fish loved using the eye dropper. It was very easy for little fingers.
We're going to use them to put our centerpieces on.

And this is just a gratuitous baby picture because she is cute.

2 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

Can I just say that you have the CUTEST KIDS!!! I can't wait to come and meet New Fish. We are battling a cold right now and I don't want to spread germs to your cute family!

Richinsrock said...

where did you get the big fiter paper.

Post a Comment