Monday, October 6, 2008

We've Survived- Barely

We are mostly moved in - although our house looks a bit like we have survived a bombing of epic proportions. I'm trying to concentrate on getting one room functional at a time. Red Fish's room is pretty much set up and unpacked so that she will feel somewhat at home. The rest of the house is in total disarray as we deal with having things installed etc. I had kind of forgotten what an ordeal it is to move. There is a never ending to do list and we still need to work on the old house. The really best part of this move has been the incredible willingness of our family to help us out. I am overwhelmed by how kind everyone has been cleaning, moving us, babysitting etc. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. THANK YOU!Red Fish is having alot of fun exploring the new house. She is pretty thrilled to see her room coming together. I will post pictures of the house as I get things pulled together. It may be a week or so before I get a room really finished off. (At least that's what I am hoping for.)
Red Fish also enjoys "helping" with the unpacking.Her "angelic" behavior isn't always appreciated.

3 comments:

Blogful said...

great binky!

The Studes said...

Nice... I am now going to have nightmares

Joanna said...

ha! That bink is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Post a Comment