Saturday, October 25, 2008

Main Floor Bathroom

Before

I've always wanted to paint a room a really vibrant color so I figured I might as well experiment on the little half bathroom we have on our main floor. This color is Behr brand "Beach Towell." When it started to dry it looked forest green and I was getting really upset. I'm really happy with the way it turned out though. Bathrooms are a HUGE pain to paint. All the cutting in is not very fun. The orange towell and rug were almost impossible to find. I saw a similar color combo is Pottery barn but I'm not going to pay pottery barn prices. After going to 4 stores I ended up checking the halloween section and buying some stuff from that aisle. Oh well- at least they don't have pumpkins or something on them. The pictures on the walls are one of my brother M's and a series I did in my photo class in college.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE the Blue. I cant wait to have more rooms to paint fun colors in. Right now I'm wanting to do a craft room in a fun lime green color. I think we could come up with something fun with dogs for Asia regarding her Bday cake. I generally do Bday cakes for cost for friends who want me to do them, so depending on what you want (how big and the kind of icing , fondant costs a bit more) it would be somewhere between $10-$20 likely. Let me know. Feel free to email me at nancydrury18@yahoo.com if that is easier that leaving comments on blogs!

Lei said...

I love it! Way to go with the color - it looks wonderful and the orange is the perfect counter. :) All the pictures look GREAT!!!

Post a Comment