Monday, October 20, 2008

Beginning To Unpack and Decorate

I'm finally starting to get the house in order a bit (and by bit I mean the tip of the ice berg.) Between going to Florida and trying to get caught up on my design work ahead of time I haven't really had time to work on the house. So here is the entryway.BeforeAfter
This stuff was on a shelf in my kitchen and I loved it. I was so excited there was a place in the new house that it all fit on.
The floor mat is from Linnens N' Things. They are having a going out of business sale across the US. I got some awesome curtain rods for several rooms as well on clearance. The curtains are leftover parts of a set I got on clearance for another room. I was planning on making some but it was easier to make them out of the other curtains. The curtains are a little fluffier than I planned but I like the overall effect.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Fun pictures. Florida is a fun place to visit. The next time we take Josh somewhere on a plane for his first flight I'll have get some tips from you on traveling! Fun decorations too.

The Studes said...

cute! i love how you put everything on that shelf that was from your kitchen. i was also confused as to why you put curtains on either side of the door. Then a say windows =) duh

Post a Comment