Sunday, November 18, 2012

Studio

It's pretty clear that the girls are prolific creators.  They want to do projects all day every day.  They paint little plaster figures from the dollar stores, write notes, do the art kits Red Fish got for her birthday etc.  all day.  I can't keep up.

 
I'm trying to create a little space in the office that will be their studio space.  I bought this awesome preschool table and chairs from a friend.  I originally put it down in the unfinished basement with the shelves of art supplies.  (Yes I do mean shelves.  It may be a bit out of control.) It is too cold down there so it wasn't working out.  As part of the home redo we moved my desk that I never used out of our office and into the family room.  That is where I do all of my work anyway.

Now the preschool table is set up in the office and I'm trying to finish organizing the office.  I'm finguring out which supplies to give the girls free reign over so they can go in there and "work" whenever they feel like it.  So far we have a lot of paper. markers, do a dots, crayons, scissors and stickers.  They are already in love with their little studio space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment