Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Duso

This week was Red Fish's turn for Duso.  The students at her preschool take turns wearing a little dolphin necklace and writing about Duso the dolphin's adventures with them for a week.  Red Fish was really into this activity.  She loved writing about Duso.  We may have to buy her a little journal so she can keep writing about herself.  I had to type up what Red Fish said about her week.

We went to the aviary.  It's a bird zoo.  There's birds there and there is a park.  We went with [Lee Lee, Thing 1] and our friends.  The flamingoes and the peacock were my favorite.  My favorite favorite bird was the owls and the states of America bird. (Bald eagle.) I loved all of the birds.  I went to swimming lessons first.  I really love to swim. I'm a good swimmer.

I carved pumpkins. I love all of the pumpkins we made.  I made them with my family.  We shared.  [New Fish] wanted to stay up all night.  I loved the color of the pumpkins.  I like birds and pumpkins.  I love making Halloween decorations.  I got my own little knives.

I went at dance.  We didn't be good.  [New Fish] fell asleep in the car after we left.  We bringed Duso and he got a rip.  I'm the line leader at school.  Mommy tried to help us on the stage.  I love my Mommy and [New Fish] and Daddy.

I went trick or treating.  Duso didn't wear a cosutme.  That silly dolphin.  Daddy was at our house for when every body came to say trick or treat at our house.  Mommy was helping us.  I was a giraffe.  Someone had a party at their garage with hot dogs and hot chocolate.  I love Duso. 

I went to Annie's house.  Duso liked baby C's room.  He has a big bed.  I went to Grandma and Bockum's house.  (great grandparents.)  I loved writing notes there.  [New Fish.] wore a Santa hat.  We played hide and seek.  Grandma played blocks with me. I love Grandma and Bockum.

I made little giraffes with Mommy.  Mine didn't go well so I squished him.  Mommy does a lot of art projects with me.  I like playdough.  We made green playdough.  Mommy cooks with me.

Today I made a weather vane with Mommy and [New Fish.]  We were talking about wind and sometimes air.  We took it outside but the wind didn't blow it.  We will try it later.  I have a swingset.  I can pump really high.  I can do silly tricks.

Mommy is teaching me reading lessons.  I love it.  I'm so good at it.  Duso is learning to read.  He's a dolphin.  I went to school without Duso yesterday.

We played in the leaves in our front yard.  I invited over T.  We invited over some friends.  We got burried and played.  We used little rakes.  I think it was fun.  I love Duso.  We played some math games together.

Daddy reads to us at night a lot of times.  We tickles us and brushes our teeth.  Duso slept downstairs.  My dog barked at Duso.  Dogs don't like dolphins very much.  [Thing 1] came over.  I babysat him.  We played mommy and honey dinosaurs.  I took Duso to speech.  I got a prize from the rainbow box.  My Mommy dropped me off and came to pick me up.

We went to the hospital.  Adalyn fell down and got a booboo.  She was on the floor.  She bonked her forehead and it bled in her eyes.  I love my baby sister.  I started to cry like my baby sister.  The doctor gave [New Fishy] stitches.  I watched a movie.  Duso was a lot scared.  He wasn't very brave.

We went to my party.  It's almost my birthday.  The party was for me, my Mommy and [M.E.]  It was at MeMine's house.  I got a unicorn box to put my jewelry in and a new Christmas dress.  I got a lot of presents.  Everyone in my family came.  We had cake.  [New Fish] did not get hurt at the party.  My two baby cousins came.  [Thing 2] is tiny.  Duso likes babies a little bit.  He likes [Thing 2] and the babies in our family but not other girl babies.  Mimi wanted to open presents when it wasn't present time yet.  She was too excited.

I am going to have a dance recital tomorrow for my ballet.  I have a beautiful yellow outfit.  I'm going to shake my bum in my dance.  My Mimi and my Grandma and my Pop Pops and my MeMine are going to come to my dance.  I love them.  I'm so happy they are coming to see me.  Duso likes to dance.  It makes him happy.  My birthday is on the nine.  It's really soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment