Monday, November 19, 2012

Daddy Day

 On Saturday, I spent the day with my Mom.  We shopped, we ate dinner, we saw Hillary Hahn play with the symphony.  It was fabulous. I had such a great day- I love spending time with my Mom.  While I was gone, Two Fish took the girls on a "Daddy day."  The girls had it all planned out and were making lists of things to do.  They adore their Daddy and these special outings with him mean a lot to the girls.  They had him take them to the farm, the dinosaur musuem, out to lunch at a fast food restaurant with a play place, out for ice cream cones and then they went to the grocery store with him.  They were thrilled with their special day.

While we are on the topic of dates- I do want to write down for posterity that Two Fish took me on a lovely birthday date to see the ballet.  It was the first time I have been since I was a little kid.  My parents used to play in the pit when I was little and they would sometimes let me sit on the front row with their free ticket.  I have very vivid memories of going and I loved it.  It was fun to go back with Two Fish.  It was a delightful birthday surprise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment