Friday, June 1, 2012

Wood Sculptures



 Sometimes my girls wake up in the morning with art projects on the brain.  They can't do anything else until they've done a project.  Today was one of those days.  We are going to do wood piece sculptures in art group later this summer so we decided to try them out ourselves.  We used
Colorations Tacky Glue
and random
Box of Wood Bits - 5 lbs.
  The girls absolutely loved this project.  The tacky glue held things together really well and they loved having complete freedom to build.  I can't wait to do it in art group!  Maybe we will paint these later.
Red Fish

New Fish
 
Then while I did some cleaning (because my house DESPERATELY needed it,) the girls made birthday cards with
Do-A-Dot Art Shimmer Markers - Set of 5
. Sometimes I think they could create all day if I could keep them supplied with projects.


0 comments:

Post a Comment