Thursday, June 21, 2012

Girly & Ridiculous

Little New Fish is too tiny for the pedicure chair so she had to stand up in the foot bath.
 It has been a rough four weeks or so for me.  I've been working around the clock on massive projects- more projects than ever before.  They are going splendidly and I've accomplished a lot of things that I am proud of but I am starting to run on empty.  The combination of working this hard, potty training New Fish and still trying to make sure my kids get all of the attention and stimulation they require and that I'm the kind of Mom I want to be is exhausting.  I needed something to fill my bucket. 

I only get one or two pedicures a year and I really love them.  I really wanted one.  So the girls and I went to get one.  Totally ridiculous for a four and two year old to get a pedicure but it was really fun.  When they got their little foot massage the girls layed back and New Fish said:"Oooooh, I love it."
 The ladies in the shop loved the girls so much they did their fingernails as well.  Adorable.  The girls wanted every nail a different color.
 It was a great little break for the three of us and totally girly. 
The best news is that several HUGE projects are done.  Things are going well and I have my two best little buddies to do girly and ridiculous things with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment