Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Preschool Program

 Red Fish had her little preschool music program today.  She has been singing all of the songs around our house for weeks.  I think New Fish even knew most of them by the time we got to the program.  Red Fish sang much more than she did in the December program and I think she enjoyed being on stage.  She had quite an audience with Two Fish and I, New Fish, my Mom and Mother in Law, my brother "Doo", and two great grandparents.  It's nice to have so much family support nearby.

Red Fish is a little bit of a goofball, especially with the boys but she loves all of her little friends from school this year.  It was fun to see her running around to hug and greet all of them.  I think she has really enjoyed school this year. 
Miss Lisa with Red Fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment