Thursday, December 15, 2011

This Year's Card

Has this picture on it.  And it is the 2nd year I have copped out and not actually printed cards.  I just emailed them out and put it on my facebook again.  Don't take it personally- I just couldn't handle one more thing on my to do list.  I do wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Red Fish asked Santa for - a puzzle (the girl loves puzzles more than anyone I know), a rainbow dolphin, a donkey, and a baby jaguar.  The three animals change on a daily basis.  I'm glad she forgot about the dollhouse she was asking for before.

New Fish asked for- CANDY.  No toys- just candy.

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I love this picture!

Maybe we can find some toy candy...

The Clem Family said...

Very cute!!! Merry Christmas to y'all!!!

Nortorious said...

Don't buy her a dolphin. They kill their young. Bad animals.

Post a Comment