Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Red Fish's Preschool Christmas Concert

 My darling Red Fish performed in her preschool's Christmas program.  They held it at the local theater I used to see movies at as a child.  The show was adorable.  Jingle bells, moraccas and a yawning Red Fish.  She yawned through the whole thing.  She did all of the actions to the songs and sang a few of them when she wasn't yawning.  She loved having an audience and was very pleased so many people came to see her.  I was proud that she wasn't afraid to get up on the stage.  I think my favorite part was before the concert.  Everytime one of her friends would come into the building they would run to eachother and hug- boys and girls alike. 

I tried to upload some video of the show but it isn't working.

Red Fish's wreath
The girls made paper wreaths to put in our front window.  A little acrylic paint.

New Fish's wreath

0 comments:

Post a Comment