Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Two Fish

 Today is Two Fish's 32nd birthday.  He got a cake at the gingerbread party last night and another one today at my side of the family's December birthday party.   I got him new shoes with a computer keyboard on the bottom.  Very fitting for Two Fish.  They are pretty flashy (for Two Fish.) 

We have been friends for a decade and married for over eight years. He is the love of my life.  I can honestly say, I am more in love with him now than I was nine years ago or even yesterday.  I love him for being a wonderful husband, wonderful father and wonderful person in general.
December birthday party

The December birthdays- J, my Dad and Two Fish

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Happy Birthday, Two Fish!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Thanks for entering the Oh Henry Print Shop giveaway on my blog! I just wanted to let you know YOU WON! I'm dead ser. Send me an email with your info so I can pass it along to the vendor! Congrats and stop by again! :)

Post a Comment