Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Morning


Dog pile
I've totally become that mom that insists on dressing her kids for every holiday. They had several Halloween outfits, thanksgiving hair bows and they are well stocked for the Christmas season.

Red Fish is wearing a dress my Mom made me when I was three. It's too short for her because she is taller than I was but she looked cute.
I think it's funny that people keep asking for more pictures of my hair. This morning I had a flock of seagulls kind of 'do.

3 comments:

Somers said...

Maybe everyone is asking for pictures so they can take them to their stylist... You do make a mohawk look cool.

Linnea said...

I think what's amazing about you and your new hair is how many ways you can style it!

Richinsrock said...

Because your hair is so stinking cute.

Post a Comment