Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Done



I swore I would make these curtains this year and I just barely made it. Horray!

Also - just because it's funny. Tonight Red Fish didn't want to go to bed because she knew Two Fish was going outside to shovel snow and she wanted to help. After she had a long tantrum, I got in bed with her and we had a tearful little conversation. I was trying to comfort her and told her she could go in the snow tomorrow and this is what she told me. "But I need help my Daddy! He need me because he will fall in snow and there be snow in his eyes! His eyes dirty! He need [Red Fish] clean his eyeballs! I need help him!" This was very serious. She was very worried about her Daddy and his eyeballs. She cracks me up.

3 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

That is so cute!

The Studes said...

is that more ikea fabric? I love the way they turned out! 2011 is my year for decorating i can't wait!

One Fish said...

Yes it's more Ikea fabric. I think I'm in love with Ikea fabric.

Post a Comment