Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day


On Christmas morning, I thought that Red Fish wasn't awake yet but when I went downstairs she was already down there looking around! Little stinker. She hadn't moved anything. She was just playing with the bubbles and body paint her grandparents gave her the night before. We made her come back upstairs and wait for my parents and Mimi to come over. Then we let the girls come downstairs and see their santa stuff.Red Fish had to check and make sure Santa wasn't still outside. It's un that she is excited about Santa this year.

Poor New Fish was a sad baby most of the day. She just wanted to hang out with her Daddy.
We had to play the new bee game immediately.

The retired Santas snoozed on the couch.
After we had seen everything Santa brought, we went to my parents house to open more presents. Red Fish got a new wagon. I have a feeling it is going to be well used. She did get her meat as requested and we had turkey and brunch.I was excited to get my first gift from a child. Red Fish made us a picture frame in preschool.
New Fish got an ENORMOUS bear.
In the afternoon after naptime, we went to Two Fish's mom's house for Christmas dinner. I didn't get any great pictures because there is always so much going on. The cousins exchanged gifts which is always fun to watch. Then we exchanged gifts with Two Fish's siblings. The kids ran wild together and had a great time.

It was a great Christmas, mostly because of all the time we got to spend with family. We are so lucky to have so much family nearby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment