Sunday, December 12, 2010

Random Bits Of Life


The other day we made puppets with friends. Rather Red Fish made a puppet and I made one for New Fish.
Little did I know that they were killer death puppets that eat faces and fingers.
Two Fish and I were under attack for days.
Red Fish gave New Fish lessons on how to properly twirl in a flippy skirt. New Fish was having trouble keeping her balance but she enjoyed the tutorial.
This is Red Fish's favorite skirt right now.

Red Fish wanted to put Blue Fish to bed the other night. She did an excellent job rocking her and reading her a story. I love that New Fish looks almost as big as her sister when she is sitting on her lap.
And a picture Two FIsh took of us girls watching a movie.

I swear, everyday life is just cuter with these two girls around.

3 comments:

The Clem Family said...

"Killer death puppets?!". Lol! Cute pics!

Richinsrock said...

Life is much better and cuter with kids around. You are such a cute mom!

Somers said...

Ben's been following me around growling with the puppets on his hands. I had no idea felt was so fierce!

Post a Comment