Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random Gratitude

Today we went to the aquarium after a speech appointment. One of the sting rays jumped halfway out of his tank and let my girls pet him and kiss him for a good twenty minutes. It was like playing with a slimy puppy. Of course, I didn't have my camera. So to start off my list of random things I am grateful for today- I'm thankful for fish, aquatic life and the aquarium. And little girls who giggle their heads off and kiss sting rays.
2.For a husband who will play babies and puzzles at the same time. I'm especially grateful when his cell phone stays in his pocket ;)
He is an excellent baby snuggler and gets tackled on a daily basis.

3. For these two little goobers and the opportunity to be their Mom.
4. For all of the baby smiles and giggles I get to witness.
New Fish drawing/Red Fish drawing
5. For all of the development my girls have gone through this year, artistic and otherwise. I love seeing every change they go through. Their little minds amaze me everyday. Red Fish is suddenly very into marks and is very opinionated about which color she needs and how often she needs to switch. Red Fish is constantly coming up with new games and I love seeing her imagination at work. They have both made huge physical and developmental milestones this year and it amazes me how quickly they change.
6. For foam stickers, markers, crayons, glue sticks, play dough, puzzles, blocks, dress ups and tea sets. They make my world go round. I would never get anything done without them.

I hope your weekend is filled with random happiness and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

What an epically legit post! The pics of your two little goobers are so cute and also the pics of the big goober, too! Hope you have an epically legit weekend!

Post a Comment