Thursday, November 4, 2010

Accomplished Today

It has been a rough week for a lot of different reasons. So I've decided to celebrate my victories. I feel extremely accomplished today. I got a lot done.

Some laundry
Some cleaning
Potty training
Cub scout den meeting- made homemade instruments and played music. Counts as music time for girls
Speech practice one on one with Red Fish
Time on the computer (Waterford early learning programs) with Red Fish
Story time with girls- read to them seperately today
Reading time for myself
Watch a show on tv
Playroom time
Play at playground with friends
Design, print and deliver birthday invites with the girls
Walk dogs
Meals and snacks for everyone
Bathtime (Any day on which I bathe and dress three of us is an accomplished day. I've given up on fixing my hair and wearing makeup.)
Work time- finished a big project and caught up on emails.
Made a few phone calls to check on my peeps
Snuggled my babies
Blog

I feel amazingly accomplished. Today is a victory.

5 comments:

Richinsrock said...

Oh I want a day like that. You are amazing!

Blogful said...

That was all in one day? Are your days longer than mine? Wow. Way to go. That list looks like my weekly goal.

The Clem Family said...

That's a lot to be proud of!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

Sounds like you are a very busy woman! I am proud of you for getting it all done!

Linnea said...

You're amazing. After reading that I feel....

tired.

I think I will rest and have a victory day tomorrow :)

Post a Comment