Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Art Group Day 3

We tried Shaving Cream marbling today in art group. As far as process goes, the kids had a blast. The product was a bit of flop (which really doesn't matter that much to me.) The kids were more interested in smearing the shaving cream with their hands and playing with the texture than marbling. I probably should have prepared a better explanation and demonstration before we started. In the end, they had a blast creatingand that is the point of art group. I think if I did this project with a group again we would just paint with the shaving cream and watercolor instead of trying to do a print.

Red Fish dressed herself this morning. Backwards tshirt, tutu, non matching skirt, and it included snow boots and a princess crown earlier in the day.
The babies are little upset at being left out of the mess.
Drying in the sun, ready to be scraped.
Sam's
Red Fish's

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I LOVED the shaving cream idea. It was so much fun and my kids loved being able to get messy. Thanks again for the fun day!

Post a Comment