Monday, June 21, 2010

Catch Up

Life's been crazy around here. I've been working a lot of extra design projects and we've been out and about a lot. We've had swimming lessons, picnics, concerts, and Toy Story 3 (which I LOVED LOVED LOVED.) We've also had some sick kids. It's beginning to all make me feel a little insane.
All dressed to go to cousin E's violin concert. They were very excited when E came out on stage.

New Fish's first drawing.
Red Fish doing her daily artwork. She's very into colored pencils and paint right now. The pots of watercolor aren't nearly as satisfying to work with as liquid watercolors but sometimes I just can't handle the mess.

A tutu I've been working on for Red Fish's next pictures. I'm very excited about it. It is pretty wild. She isn't allowed to see it or try it on until she has her picture taken in it because I'm pretty sure it is going to become a favorite item of clothing.

1 comments:

Richinsrock said...

I am loving the tutu!

Post a Comment