Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Finished Room


Things are getting very girly looking around here. I'm excited to have at least one room that is decorated and painted even if it's just a bathroom. I've gotten more cleaning projects done but I still have two rooms I want done before New Fish is born. Let's hope she actually waits another five weeks to arrive. I'm kind of feeling like that isn't going to happen. Something shifted big time in the past couple days. My feet are swelling and turning colors and I swear my stomach got huge overnight. I think she dropped.

3 comments:

The Studes said...

are you on a purple kick or what?

I love Red's Bathroom it turned out really cute.

Linnea said...

Cute bathroom. I think sometimes the baby shifts a bit and it feels different, but that doesn't necessarily means she'll come early. It might mean you're decorating too much and need more rest, though.... Maybe Eva and I should come help you!

Richinsrock said...

How cute. I would like to hire you to coem decorate my house.

Post a Comment