Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big Fire




While my grandparents were sleeping last night their garage exploded. The fire was so hot it burned their cars and took most of the garage to the ground. It blew out their neighbors windows. It also melted part of my grandparent's house. Luckily some neighbors saw the fire and were able to wake my grandparents up as the fire department arrived. Two weeks ago my parents also had a much smaller fire. I'm going to the hardware store to buy myself the biggest baddest fire extinguisher I can find. I suggest you check the batteries in your smoke detectors. You never know when something like this could happen!

2 comments:

Blogful said...

So sorry for your loss. Glad no one was hurt.

Utah Dive Instruction said...

Did you hear that the smoke detectors in the house had dead batteries?!? Mom is going to check all of Mimi's this week....

Post a Comment