Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Good Sunday

We had a good Sunday watching General Conference for the LDS church. We got to sleep in (Red Fish woke up for about two hours in the middle of the night so she slept in too) and watch everything on tv in our pajamas. Red Fish thoroughly enjoyed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and was dancing to every song. After the second session was over today we took a long walk with Blue Fish. I think family walks are one of my favorite activities.

I went to the outlet stores yesterday with my Mom and bought Red Fish a new sun hat. ( Protecting her very pale skin is a huge concern for me.) She needed a new hat to play outside in so her face doesn't get burned. Red Fish was VERY impressed with the hat I bought her. She pretty much hasn't taken if off since yesterday except to go to bed. This picture is her straight out of the bathtub and she immediately put her hat back on. She is so in to accessories right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment