Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Red Fish's first Easter basket. (She was kind of little last year.) I took her to target the other day and let her pick out any basket she wanted. She was so excited. She's been carrying this bunny around all day. The Easter bunny brought her some bubbles, new sandles, and a strawberry purse. Red Fish was delighted.
Very excited about the bubbles
My sweet little girl and her Easter outfit. I love this picture.
Gammie and Red Fish

After church we went to Grandma and Bockum's house for Easter dinner. (Red Fish is putting a snack in her mouth.)

They had a few eggs hidden around the yard for Red Fish and we ended up throwing a bunch of empty ones on the lawn because she had so much fun finding them and putting them in her basket. She was squealing like crazy. We had to throw the eggs back on the lawn 4 or 5 times because she had so much fun picking them up. Then she just started throwing them back around the yard herself so she could continue the game. It's really fun to see her get old enough to enjoy the holidays. It makes it more fun for all of us! On the way home we got to stop by Mimi's house so she could see Red Fish in her easter clothes. Red Fish got to see all six of her grandparents in 24 hours.

4 comments:

Linnea said...

That basket is so cute and I love her dress!

The Studes said...

you were right that little easter dress is soooo cute!
Yesterday A got into her easter basket and ate candy for breakfast.. I guess thats what I get for leaving it on the couch where she could find it =)

Chioma said...

Oops! You put your grandparent's last name in this. I know you're extra careful about that stuff, so just wanted to tell ya! :)

She looks darling in that dress! Too much fun! From reading your blog I feel like I know you guys personally! I'll have to meet Red Fish in person sometime when M gets back from Chile!

One Fish said...

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me I do miss some of the names sometimes. Bockum is what we call my grandpa. It isn't their last name.

Post a Comment