Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kicked

This morning I was somewhat awake and still in bed. I kept feeling this slightly uncomfortable little pang in the side of my belly. I kept rubbing it and thinking it was a weird feeling. After the 5th round it finally dawned on me- I'm being kicked! What a strange and delightful feeling. Somebody is really in there. I've felt the flutters before but this was real movement. I have an appointment with the doctor today and I'm hoping that he will set the date for the big ultrasound. Hurry and make a guess on the right side of my blog. Time may be running out.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

that is so fun! I loved the butterfly kicks--- it's when they start bruising your ribs that they've overstayed their welcome!! ;)

Blogful said...

The first time I was kicked I didn't recognize it until around 20 weeks. With baby number 2, it was 15 weeks. So awesome you've discovered it already. My vote is girl. Everyone needs a sister.

Linnea said...

I love baby kicks!

Richinsrock said...

What until the baby gets the hiccups. I thought something was seriously wrong with my first baby. I am so excited for you. It is a fun feeling.

The Clem Family said...

That is the best part of pregnancy is being able to feel the little rascals move. It does start to get just a tad uncomfotable toward the end when they kick your ribs or your bladder. I'm excited for you!

Lei said...

Oops, I may have voted twice on the gender. I jsut relaized that as I hit vote again. SOrry!

How fun to hear and remember what that felt like the first time. I am jsut ecstatic for you Kerstin! Oh, and congrats on the give away. I love making stuff for people I know! I have been a little overwhelmed with photography stuff that last couple weeks, so it may take me a while, but I will get your fun prize to you ASAP!!!

Post a Comment