Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Favorite Parenting Moment

Red Fish is very into dancing (I've been trying to get it on tape but haven't succeeded) and she can wiggle her hips like you wouldn't believe. She also spins in a circle until she falls down. Yesterday morning I was playing some music for her and she was dancing. I got up and danced with her and then Two Fish came and joined in. These are my favorite moments. The three of us dancing in our pajamas on a Saturday to silly music and laughing hysterically. It doesn't get any better than that.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That sounds like fun. I cant wait for Josh to get into dancing more. To answer your question, the cake was for a friend of my hubby's who was throwing a birthday party for her dad.

Lei said...

That is so cute. Adriana and Sasha were the same way... finally I learned to set up the camera inconspicuously before turning on the music!

Post a Comment