Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're All Ready For The Easter Bunny

My grandmother started a tradition in the early eighties of giving my brothers and I a stuffed bunny every year for Easter. She is still carrying on the tradition. If you have any idea how old I am or my brothers are you can imagine that it has created a mountain of bunnies between the three of us. (About three big garbage sacks full.) Today we brought some (this isn't even all of them) out and let Red Fish dive into the pile. I don't think she even knew what to do with herself. She loved all the little bunnies.



3 comments:

Linnea said...

This looks like a worthy tradition. Maybe I'll start looking for a bunny for Red Fish...

Richinsrock said...

Wow, that is a lot of bunnies. Where in the world do you put all of them?

The Studes said...

she is turning into ssch a cute littl girl I can hardly believe my eyes!

Post a Comment